Proof Industries has been manufacturing roofs for Marvin® Bay and Bow windows for over 30 years.
The Marvin® bay and bow window collection has the reputation for producing a high-quality window, well designed with high levels of architectural correctness.
At Proof Industries, we hold ourselves to the same high standards when designing a roof top for your Marvin® Bay and Bow windows.
We fabricate our roof tops using the model number and style of the Marvin® bay or bow window, or any custom size.
To ensure total satisfaction here are some considerations.
1. Is the window being installed on sheathing or a Masonry wall?
2. What style do you prefer: ISLANDER, EMPIRE, or LIBERTY.
3. Our roof tops are clad in 16oz. Copper or our Aluminum color pallet (see color chart)
All our colors have a Kynar500® finish with a 35 year warranty against fading.
4. Are you putting vertical lineal on either side of the window? If so, what size?
We can design your roof to include that width.
5. What type of siding do you have or plan on installing?
We offer many options:
Color matched Jay channels (for vinyl siding)
Color matched ledge (for all types of siding and stucco applications)
Color matched Trim Kit (for existing siding, eliminates patch work)
Thru flashing for cultured stone (our roof finishes flush with the face of stone)
6. We offer a White PVC Crown fascia and soffit detail, which is assembled as the
base of the roof system. Nothing needs to be put together (great curb appeal)
see Options and applications.
When purchasing a quality designed Marvin® bay or bow window, complement it
with the quality, design, and attention to detail only a Proof Roof will bring to your home, or your clients’ homes.
For more information on enhancing your Marvin® bay or bow window, contact Proof Industries.
Marvin® is a registered trademark of Marvin Corp, Warroad, Minnesota. The use of this name does not imply authorization or sponsorship by Marvin Corp.